Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Calendar

January 2018
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

Author Topic: Connor's PvE builds  (Read 869 times)

Connor

• Omega Combat Division
  • Command Officer
  • Captain
  • Third Watch
Re: Connor's PvE builds
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 03:07:11 AM »

Epic about the new ship but but but #Tholianlivesmatter lol regarding the tarantula.

P.S. Rest in peace old friend (regards to the tarantula ofc)

I miss the ship already. Nothing wrong with the Sheshar at all (on the contrary) but in light of the new Breen shipís trait the tarantula would make a terrific support de-buffer with its mesh weavers and the option for aux2bat. Doz set it up that way for her sci toon Inian.

With TW colony and the new re-engineering system around the corner the next months will surely be expensive but Iím truly considering buying another Tarantula (also) for my (sci) toon Chameleon to replace the Recluse.  We shall see but your concern is well placed here Lee.  :'(
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 03:09:08 AM by Connor »

You joined Omega Combat Division
<Dev>Tacofangs@nduguid: Np Neela!
Connor@peterconnorfirst does not believe in a No-Win scenario.

Connor

• Omega Combat Division
  • Command Officer
  • Captain
  • Third Watch
Re: Connor's PvE builds
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 03:46:25 AM »
- New Trait: Cold Hearted -

The winter event gave us another Breen ship but this time around it comes with a trait which is pretty good!

Cold-Hearted (Starship Trait)

Upon reaching Level 5 in your Breen Plesh Tral Heavy Raider [T6], you will unlock the Cold-Hearted Starship Trait. With this trait is active, activating Auxiliary Power to Emergency Battery or any Pilot Bridge Officer Ability will cause your energy weapons to afflict foes with a debuff which Slows, Drains Power, and reduces Damage Resistance Rating. This effect stacks multiple times on each foe damaged.

The trait can easily be procced with aux2bat and considering how cheap the respective cooldown mechanic via technician doffs is the whole thing becomes very lucrative for new and seasoned players alike. In teamed environments like ISA not all members are required to carry it (only 5 stacks for all) so it is more of a support option there. The moment you are on your own however it builds up fast enough to benefit you to its full potential. As soon as peeps began to use it the past weeks we could see the results on all maps we did. Game wide DPS is raising noteworthy thanks to it.

My advice to everybody who has not yet spends millions of EC for Lobi ship traits is to get that thing unlocked and installed asap. I already did on some of my toons and updated the respective builds in the OP. Tricky part for me was Chamís Recluse where I had to manage a 15 second cooldown on/with only a single aux2bat copy. I really wanted to have the trait working to its full potential on this support build and by using Peak Efficiency, three points in engineering readiness in skill tree, Chrono-Capacitor Array reputation trait and the three purple technicians doffs it works. This cooldown calculator tool was really helpful for that. 

To quote Lee itís ďthe trait that makes space great againĒ so unless Cryptic chooses to trump it (thanks for that joke ussentiel) we relay got something top of the line for free for a change. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 11:18:53 PM by Connor »

You joined Omega Combat Division
<Dev>Tacofangs@nduguid: Np Neela!
Connor@peterconnorfirst does not believe in a No-Win scenario.

Enterprise © Bloc